Online Hearing Tests
If you are concerned about your hearing and want to know if you should have it checked then try our two-minute hearing checklist.
Alternatively, you can test yourself on how well you hear in background noise.
If either of these tests indicate you should seek help, or if you have any other concerns about your hearing, such as problems with hearing aids or tinnitus (ringing in your head / ears), a hearing therapist may be able to assist you.
Presentations about Hearing
Did you know that our hearing therapists can come and talk to your group or organisation about managing hearing loss?
- the impact of hearing loss on individuals and their families/colleagues
- coping with hearing loss
- use and troubleshooting of hearing aids and other assistive technology
- the impact and management of tinnitus
- prevention of hearing loss
- strategies to enhance communication with people with hearing impairment.
“Thank you for your presentation to our Grey Power meeting – personally I think the fact that you touched on Hearing Therapy at a level the ordinary older person could understand, and that there was no pressure to expend money on hearing devices, made quite an impact on members.”