Health professionals, friends and family / whānau members can make an appointment referral on behalf of a person they are supporting to get a free hearing test or hearing loss support.
We can assist your patient, friend, or family / whānau member if they:
- Think they have a hearing loss and want a screening test
- Want to understand their options for managing their hearing loss
- Have a hearing aid, but don’t like to wear it or still have difficulty with communication
- Need practical strategies for living with hearing loss, tinnitus, Meniere’s disease, or increased sensitivity to sounds
- Want to find out about funding options for assistive technology like hearing aids, amplified phones, smoke alarms, and other alerting equipment.
Please make a referral by filling out the form below.
GPs can also refer patients by making an e-referral through HealthLink. Hearing Therapy can be found in the CareSelect patient management e-referral system at www.healthlink.net
Your data is sent securely to hearing admin. Robust protocols and processes have been developed for collecting and storing this data. Our processes are fully compliant with the Privacy Act 2020 and Health Information Privacy Code 2020.