Our nationwide team of hearing therapists have been professionally trained to provide you with practical strategies and advice to help you manage your hearing impairment – at work, at home, and in social situations.
The free support and advice we offer includes:
- Independent information and advice about hearing aids and other assistive equipment, such as amplified telephones, personal listening devices, baby monitors, doorbell alarms and smoke detectors
- Personalised strategies to help you communicate better and stay connected and engaged with your whanau/family, friends, work colleagues, and wider community
- Support if you already have a hearing aid but need some help using it
- Support to manage tinnitus
- Referrals to other health providers if needed.
Our hearing therapists can also help your family / whānau and friends to better understand and support your hearing issues. They are welcome to attend appointments with you.
Book a free hearing loss support appointment at a clinic near you by filling out the form below.