About the role:
The Information and Support team is responsible for administrative support for the day-to-day delivery of our services within our Connections and Funding service.
As an Information and Support administrator you will be an expert in key systems and tools and will be able to manage diverse components of the service’s processed. Often, you will be the organisation’s first point of contact for disabled people working with us. No two days being the same, you will support the wider team, as well as data entry and office administration.
Note: This is a casual role intended to provide support when there is additional strain on the business.
As a Team Support Administrator for Your Way | Kia Roha the successful applicant will:
- Have IT knowledge and experience with databases and Microsoft programs.
- Have experience in customer service, in particular making and receiving phone calls.
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to relate to a range of people from diverse cultural backgrounds.
- Understands importance of confidentiality.
- The ability to work well as part of a local and national team.
- Ability to multi-task.
About Your Way | Kia Roha:
Your Way | Kia Roha is a nationally recognised Not-for-profit organisation supporting people in their communities from Whangarei to Invercargill. We have been providing support to people and their whanau for over 40 years.
Moemoea | Vision
Disabled people thriving, living the lives they choose in their communities
Kaupapa | Purpose
Enabling innovative community solutions by and with disabled people
Mātāpono | Values
- Rangatiratanga | Self-Leadership: Choice and control over decisions builds on the mana of every individual.
- Manawatoa | Courageous: Innovative, aspirational, and bold in our actions.
- Whanaungatanga |Connection: Relationships matter, we work together with whānau and others.
- Kohitanga | Inclusion: Everyone is included and respected for who they are.
- Kaitiakitanga | Guardianship: Sustain and respect the mauri | life force of those we work with.
Your Way | Kia Roha is an equal opportunity employer; we strive to attract and maintain a diverse workforce across the country. As an organisation we are committed to providing a working environment that embraces and values diversity and inclusiveness and ensuring a positive culture for people to work in.
We encourage applications from Autistic and disabled people – close family members of people with disability. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of application to assist you through the recruitment process.
Applications for this role close on Friday 15th March 2024 but we may contact preferred candidates before this time.
Your Way Kia | Kia Roha supports the Government vaccination program to help protect us all against Covid-19. The work we do can include working closely with people that may be at high risk of severe illness if they contract COVID-19. Applicants may be expected to provide evidence of Covid-19 vaccination as part of our recruitment process.
Applicants for this position must have the legal rights to work in New Zealand.