We are looking for an experienced team leader to join our Connections and Funding service to manage a small team supporting disabled people and their whānau.
In this role you will have a varied workload where no two days will be the same. You will deal with complex situations, build relationships with key stakeholders and community organisations to support great outcomes for disabled people.
This is a permanent full-time role working 37.5 hours per week across 5 days based in our Lower Hutt Office.
As a job title for Your Way | Kia Roha the successful applicant will be:
- A strong people leader
- Able to communicate effectively with a wide range of stakeholders
- Experienced working within the disability, health or social sectors
- Experienced working with a data entry or client management system
- Able to work in a fast paced environment and able to respond to complex situations
What’s on offer:
- Work in an organisation where your opinion matters
- Opportunities for professional development
- Employee assistance programme available for staff
- An extra day of leave for your Birthday.
- Staff discounts at a range of retailers
About Your Way | Kia Roha:
Your Way | Kia Roha (previously known as Life Unlimited Charitable Trust / Accessability) is a nationally recognised Not-for-profit organisation supporting people in their communities from Whangarei to Invercargill. We have been providing support to people and their whanau for over 40 years.
Moemoea | Vision
Disabled people thriving, living the lives they choose in their communities
Kaupapa | Purpose
Enabling innovative community solutions by and with disabled people
Mātāpono | Values
- Rangatiratanga | Self-Leadership: Choice and control over decisions builds on the mana of every individual
- Manawatoa | Courageous: Innovative, aspirational, and bold in our actions
- Whanaungatanga |Connection: Relationships matter, we work together with whānau and others
- Kohitanga | Inclusion: Everyone is included and respected for who they are
Your Way | Kia Roha is an equal opportunity employer; we strive to attract and maintain a diverse workforce across the country. As an organisation we are committed to providing a working environment that embraces and values diversity and inclusiveness and ensuring a positive culture for people to work in.
We encourage applications from people with a lived experience of disability or who are close family members of people with disability. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of application to assist you through the recruitment process