We are looking for a motivated individual to join our team in Lower Hutt as a Reviews Coordinator.
In this role of Reviews Coordinator you will work alongside disabled people and their whānau to build confidence and competence for them to take authority of their lives, the resources and support available to them. You will be instrumental in supporting disabled people and whānau to maximise their supports in order to thrive in their communities.
This is a permanent part time role working 20 hours per week.
As a Reviews Coordinator for Your Way | Kia Roha the successful applicant will be:
- Experienced in working within, or have a strong understanding of the disability sector,
- Have customer service / relationship building skills, and confident to make and receive phone calls,
- Experienced in data entry and able to learn new systems (Socrates)
- Be able to build relationships within the community to ensure disabled people cam be supported well.
What’s on offer
- Work in an organisation where your opinion matters
- Opportunities for professional development
- Employee assistance programme available for staff
- An extra day of leave for your Birthday.
About Your Way | Kia Roha:
Your Way | Kia Roha (previously known as Life Unlimited Charitable Trust) is a nationally recognised Not-for-profit organisation supporting people in their communities from Whangarei to Invercargill. We have been providing support to people and their whanau for over 40 years.
Moemoea | Vision
Disabled people thriving, living the lives they choose in their communities.
Kaupapa | Purpose
Enabling innovative community solutions by and with disabled people
Mātāpono | Values
- Rangatiratanga | Self-Leadership: Choice and control over decisions builds on the mana of every individual.
- Manawatoa | Courageous: Innovative, aspirational, and bold in our actions
- Whanaungatanga |Connection: Relationships matter, we work together with whānau and others
- Kohitanga | Inclusion: Everyone is included and respected for who they are.
Your Way | Kia Roha is an equal opportunity employer; we strive to attract and maintain a diverse workforce across the country. As an organisation we are committed to providing a working environment that embraces and values diversity and inclusiveness and ensuring a positive culture for people to work in.
We encourage applications from people with a lived experience of disability or who are close family members of people with disability. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of application to assist you through the recruitment process.
For further inquiries email [email protected]