We are currently looking for a motivated individual to join our Whanganui Connections and Funding team as a Reviews / Referrals Coordinator. In this role you will coordinate referral requests and undertake annual check ins with people supported.
This is a permanent Part time role working 32 hours per week across 5 days based in our Whanganui office.
As a job title for Your Way | Kia Roha the successful applicant will:
- Have experience using a client management or data entry system,
- Be an excellent communicator (verbal and written),
- Able to follow processes and guidelines,
- Have a good understanding of community services,
- A customer service approach
What’s on offer:
- Work in an organisation where your opinion matters
- Opportunities for professional development
- Employee assistance programme available for staff
- An extra day of leave for your Birthday.
- Staff discounts at a range of retailers
About Your Way | Kia Roha:
Your Way | Kia Roha (previously known as Life Unlimited Charitable Trust) . accessibility) is a nationally recognised Not-for-profit organisation supporting people in their communities from Whangarei to Invercargill. We have been providing support to people and their whanau for over 40 years.
Moemoea | Vision
Disabled people thriving, living the lives they choose in their communities
Kaupapa | Purpose
Enabling innovative community solutions by and with disabled people
Mātāpono | Values
- Rangatiratanga | Self-Leadership: Choice and control over decisions builds on the mana of every individual
- Manawatoa | Courageous: Innovative, aspirational, and bold in our actions
- Whanaungatanga |Connection: Relationships matter, we work together with whānau and others
- Kohitanga | Inclusion: Everyone is included and respected for who they are
Your Way | Kia Roha is an equal opportunity employer; we strive to attract and maintain a diverse workforce across the country. As an organisation we are committed to providing a working environment that embraces and values diversity and inclusiveness and ensuring a positive culture for people to work in.
We encourage applications from people with a lived experience of disability or who are close family members of people with disability. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of application to assist you through the recruitment process.