The People and Culture team at Your Way | Kia Roha have an exciting opportunity for someone wanting to to develop their career in HR.
Reporting to the National Manager People and Culture, the People and Culture Advisor will be the first point of contact for the People and Culture team. You will be responsible for providing sound advice and support to our people leaders on all aspects of people management in accordance with best practice and relevant NZ legislation. This role has a broad scope and will touch on most aspects of HR, if you are looking for a role with a generalist scope to experience all different aspects of HR, then this may be the role for you.
This is a part time role, working 30 hours per week. The days and times can be discussed during the interview process. We are open for this role to be based in Hamilton or Wellington.
- HR Degree, Diploma or related qualification;
- 2 + years’ experience working within the HR field or similar;
- Ability to work independently, but also show experience in working collaboratively; building credible relationships with colleagues and multiple stakeholders;
- Have current knowledge of HR systems and processes, with strong attention to detail being key and
- Be confident, flexible, resilient and motivated to roll up your sleeves and get the job done.
What’s on offer
- Work in an organisation where your opinion matters
- Opportunities for professional development
- Employee assistance programme available for staff
- An extra day of leave for your Birthday
- Sick Leave available from your start date.
- Staff discounts at a range of retailers such as Bunnings and Torpedo 7
About Your Way | Kia Roha
Your Way | Kia Roha (previously known as Life Unlimited Charitable Trust) is a nationally recognised Not-for-profit organisation supporting people in their communities from Whangarei to Invercargill. We have been providing support to people and their whanau for over 40 years.
Moemoea | Vision
Disabled people thriving, living the lives they choose in their communities
Kaupapa | Purpose
Enabling innovative community solutions by and with disabled people
Mātāpono | Values
- Rangatiratanga | Self-Leadership: Choice and control over decisions builds on the mana of every individual.
- Manawatoa | Courageous: Innovative, aspirational, and bold in our actions.
- Whanaungatanga | Connection: Relationships matter, we work together with whānau and others.
- Kohitanga | Inclusion: Everyone is included and respected for who they are.
- Kaitiakitanga | Guardianship: Sustain and respect the mauri | life force of those we work with.
Your Way | Kia Roha is an equal opportunity employer; we strive to attract and maintain a diverse workforce across the country. As an organisation we are committed to providing a working environment that embraces and values diversity and inclusiveness and ensuring a positive culture for people to work in.
We encourage applications from people with a lived experience of disability or who are close family members of people with disability. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of application to assist you through the recruitment process
Your Way | Kia Roha supports the Government vaccination programme to help protect us all against Covid-19. The work we do can include working closely with people that may be at high risk of severe illness if they contract COVID-19. Applicants may be expected to provide evidence of Covid-19 vaccination as part of our recruitment process.
Applicants for this position must have the legal rights to work in New Zealand.
For further inquiries email [email protected]