The People and Culture team at Your Way | Kia Roha is looking for another member to join their team. Working under the National Manager People and Culture, you will work in a small team of 3 people (including yourself).
We are on a mission to ensure we have the right processes and the right people to make Your Way | Kia Roha an exceptional place to work. As an HR administrator, your role will be varied in what you do, meaning no two days of work will be the same, a great way to kick start your career in HR!
This is a permanent part time role, working 20 hours per week with flexibility in how you work your hours.
As a HR Coordinator for Your Way | Kia Roha the successful applicant will:
- Be able to build and maintain strong relationships at different levels across the organisation
- A degree in HR or be working towards your degree in HR or relevant experience within a related field
- Ability to work across multiple tasks at once
- Have a Willingness to learn and build on their HR skills
What’s on offer:
- Flexible work opportunities available
- Work in an organisation where your opinion matters
- Opportunities for professional development
- Employee assistance programme available for staff
- An extra day of leave for your Birthday.
- Staff discounts at a range of retailers such as Bunnings and Torpedo 7
About Your Way | Kia Roha:
Your Way | Kia Roha previously known as Life Unlimited Charitable Trust is a nationally recognised Not-for-profit organisation supporting people in their communities from Whangarei to Invercargill. We have been providing support to people and their whanau for over 40 years.
Moemoea | Vision
Disabled people thriving, living the lives they choose in their communities
Kaupapa | Purpose
Enabling innovative community solutions by and with disabled people
Mātāpono | Values
- Rangatiratanga | Self-Leadership: Choice and control over decisions builds on the mana of every individual
- Manawatoa | Courageous: Innovative, aspirational, and bold in our actions
- Whanaungatanga |Connection: Relationships matter, we work together with whānau and others
- Kohitanga | Inclusion: Everyone is included and respected for who they are
Your Way | Kia Roha is an equal opportunity employer; we strive to attract and maintain a diverse workforce across the country. As an organisation we are committed to providing a working environment that embraces and values diversity and inclusiveness and ensuring a positive culture for people to work in.
We would like to encourage applications from people with a lived experience of disability or who are close family members of people with disability. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of application to assist you through the recruitment process