We are looking for an experienced accounts person to join our small Financial and accounts team based in our Hamilton office.
In this role you will work within a small team of accounts staff across supporting the wider organisation. You will be able to have a laugh, be able to communicate with a range of people both internally and externally.
This is a permanent part time role working 25 hours a week, 5 hours a day Monday to Friday.
As an Accounts officer for Your Way | Kia Roha the successful applicant will:
- Have 3-5 years experience working in accounts payable and or accounts receivable.
- Be able to work to tight deadlines within given hours
- Experience working with MYOB software preferred or any similar Finance System
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
What’s on offer:
- Flexible work opportunities available, including working from home for a portion of the week
- Work in an organisation where your opinion matters
- Opportunities for professional development
- Employee assistance programme available for staff
- An extra day of leave for your Birthday and a extra recreation day
- Staff discounts at a range of retailers such as Bunnings and Torpedo 7
About Your Way | Kia Roha:
Your Way | Kia Roha previously known as Life Unlimited Charitable Trust is a nationally recognised Not-for-profit organisation supporting people in their communities from Whangarei to Invercargill. We have been providing support to people and their whanau for over 40 years.
Moemoea | Vision
Disabled people thriving, living the lives they choose in their communities
Kaupapa | Purpose
Enabling innovative community solutions by and with disabled people
Mātāpono | Values
- Rangatiratanga | Self-Leadership: Choice and control over decisions builds on the mana of every individual
- Manawatoa | Courageous: Innovative, aspirational, and bold in our actions
- Whanaungatanga |Connection: Relationships matter, we work together with whānau and others
- Kohitanga | Inclusion: Everyone is included and respected for who they are
Your Way | Kia Roha is an equal opportunity employer; we strive to attract and maintain a diverse workforce across the country. As an organisation we are committed to providing a working environment that embraces and values diversity and inclusiveness and ensuring a positive culture for people to work in.
We would like to encourage applications from people with a lived experience of disability or who are close family members of people with disability. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of application to assist you through the recruitment process.