Planning Alternative Tomorrows with Hope (PATH) is a well-recognised and practical method of assisting people to create a vision for their lives and plan out how to achieve this. It is fundamentally different to a ‘personal plan or an education plan or a lifestyle plan’.
PATH uses a potent combination of process, strategy, graphics and facilitation to assist the person you serve plan their good life. It is a skill set you can bring in-house and develop with your existing team. It will create a platform that will enhance your annual planning processes (or be used as a new approach).
This two-day event teaches the fundamentals of all aspects of PATH including:
- The overall process of PATH and what is required at each step
- Process and graphic facilitation
- Managing the group dynamics
- Set up and getting the right people in the room
- Resources and equipment
- Getting very hands on and practical so you leave with a good working knowledge.
Length: 2 days
Where available: Run at your organisation, anywhere in New Zealand.
To enquire about this training phone us on 0800 008 011 or fill in this enquiry form: