To create a good life we first need to understand what makes life good. This one-day event unpacks the elements that make up a good life and provides practical strategies to implement these into your life or the life of your loved one.
If we cannot imagine a better future, then it will be very difficult to achieve it.
By understanding the six core elements of a good life, we have a framework for assessing where we are currently and focusing our action for progress.
This event covers:
- The universally agreed elements of a good life
- Why disabled people so often experience life that is very different from their non-disabled peers and what we can do about this
- Creating your vision for your good life
- Turning vision into reality
- Practical strategies / actions for making a better life.
Length: 1 day
Where available: We go wherever you need us to be.
To enquire about this Imagining Better: Understanding the Good Life training phone us on 0800 008 011 or fill in this enquiry form: